27 July 2011

{ Wedding: Cake and Beyond }



Cookie Buffet: Our Wedding Day




Cookie Buffet: Rebecca Thuss




Cupcakes: Orignal Post Once Wed
Photo Credit: Amy Carroll



Pies Buffet: Original Post Once Wed
Photo Credit: Amy Carroll




Ice Cream Sundae Buffet: Eat, Drink, Chic




Ice Cream Sundae Buffet: Eat, Drink, Chic



Old Fashioned Candy Bar: Best Friends for Frosting



Yesterday my little family and I went to a barbecue at a friends house (who sadly we do not see often enough) only to find out that she recently got engaged (we are overjoyed for her and her husband to be) So exciting! I am literally jumping up and down for her on the inside. This wonderful news got us to chatting about venues, dresses and all the wonderful things that go hand in hand with wedding planning (I am a bit biased when it comes to weddings, I LOVE them). Since our friend is quite the baker, and hostess (the next Martha Stewart) I thought it would be fitting today to share some wedding dessert ideas beyond the cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment