18 January 2012

{ 2012 Here I come }
























Its been forever since I've written a blog post, at least it feels like its been forever. First was Christmas and all the preparation that goes into it, then New Years and last but so special was our beans First Birthday (oh yes and I celebrated my Birthday shortly after). I spent quite awhile crafting and planning an "Oh so lovely" Birthday celebration (I hope to post some photos real soon). But first I will kick off the New Year with some New Work!

I love giving and making homemade gifts for loved ones and friends. This year I decided to make a practical gift that was also lovely, so I designed and hand crafted recipe cards! I had so much fun working on them, I added them to my Etsy shop and I hope to design some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment