10 September 2010

{ Engagement Invite }



With September well on its way, weather getting a bit cooler and baking delicious fall desserts on my mind I thought it would be appropriate to share a recent Engagement invite that I had the pleasure of working on.

The bride envisioned something really different for the announcement for her upcoming engagement soirée. Something with a simple colour palette, black, white and a small pop of colour. She really wanted a design that reflected their unique personalities.

What I ended up creating was an invite inspired by a newspaper clipping, the bride took it one step further and provided me with a cute little recipe for "I said yes" cupcakes, with the details for the event following the recipe. This was a great project to work on and a lot of fun.

I hope to post the photos of this darling little engagement invite soon!


xo

Tiina



No comments:

Post a Comment