10 November 2010

{ Felt }




Flipping through my copy of Canadian House and Home (October issue) I came across a great little article about felt. Felt has really been making a come back these days (I remember crafting with it when I was a wee little one). But recently I've found some fantastic tutorials online, showing how to make everything from felted pillows to felted bowls (which are a great idea for Christmas gifts).

I also found out that you can buy designer's felt, industrial felt and crafting felt, a great place to purchase some felt for your next project is the Felt store or Purl soho.

All of these projects look great, I can't wait to start working on them!


1. Leaf potholders. Original tutorial posted by Design*Sponge - Brett Bara 2. Pillows. Photo credits: Etcetera Goods. To read the full post check out this website. 3. Felted bowls. Original tutorial posted by Design*Sponge. 4. Scandinavian needlecraft basket. Original step by step tutorial Scandinavian Needlecraft (cico books 2010 $19.95).
Image credits: Cico books, 2010. Tutorial posting Design*Sponge.




1 comment: