03 January 2011

Happy 2011!



Happy 2011 everyone!

I have been missing in action for quite some time, but I have been busy working on some exciting things lately, which I am almost ready to share with you (keeping my fingers crossed). 2010 was a great year, and I am sure that 2011 will be just as great if not better! I hope that you all had a wonderful Holiday and are ready to get back into the swing of things.





Image Credits: Dingbat Press



Today I am sharing the business cards I recently designed for myself. Being a lover of all things paper I couldn't resist having my business cards letter pressed with edge painting in a lovely blue hue. My cards were letter pressed by a great company based in the USA Dingbat Press. It was a pleasure working with them, and I loved how my business cards turned out!

Thanks again!





1 comment: