23 October 2010

{ Inspiration Journal }



Clipboard collages, such a great idea for collecting inspiration

Loretta Anderson of Loretta Jansdotter designs












Usually on the weekend I try not to write any blog posts since I have time during the week to do it, but today I wanted to share a lovely little journal I came across. As a designer, and all around creative person I too find that a little inspiration can go a long way and what better way to document your inspirations then a journal. There are so many different ways that a journal can be created, here are a couple that will hopefully inspire you to start a journal yourself. I know that I am completely inspired to take my trusty sketch book to the next level!

Enjoy your weekend!


Image credits: Blueprint Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment