06 December 2010

{Nesting Dolls}





Silver Leaf Nesting Dolls: handle & spout




Lavender Gold Leaf Nesting Dolls: handle & spout


Happy Monday. I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend and is ready to start the week!

It is snowing here in Toronto and our house is finally decorated, so it is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, the holidays are fast approaching, and I have been searching the internet for great handmade gifts. Martha Stewart recently had a craft show (oh how I wish I lived in, or near New York sometimes) that had some very lovely goodies for sale which would make such thoughtful gifts for family and friends. Go to M-Dashing to take a look at some of these goodies.

Speaking of goodies, as you may all know by now, I LOVE Nesting dolls so when I saw these little lovelies from handle and spout (one of the vendors at the Martha Stewart craft show) I instantly fell in love with them and had to share my find with you. Aren't they sweet?


No comments:

Post a Comment