18 August 2011

{ Gift Wrap 101 }


1. Orignal Post and Photo Credit: LoraJean'sMagazine
2. Pretty Packaging Original Post and Photo Credit: LoraJean'sMagazine



3. Grocery bag wrapping Orignal Post and Photo Credit: acreativemint
4. Fabric wrapping Orignal Post and Photo Credit: Wedfully

5. Gold Wrapping and Foil Cupcake Toppers: Post and Photo Credit: HeyLook
6. Gift Topper: Post and Photo Credit: Chatelaine



I am going to a baby shower this weekend for one of my closest friends, we met in Kindergarten and many years later we are still friends. I am over the moon about the upcoming arrival of her baby girl and can't wait to meet her. I still need to wrap her gift, and I wanted to do something special so here is a little gift wrap inspiration. I am wrapping a baby shower gift but all of these ideas can be used for any kind of celebration; birthday, wedding, or even an anniversary.



No comments:

Post a Comment