05 December 2011

{ A handmade Christmas }

























This past Saturday I went to a Christmas Party (The first of the season) and it was wonderful. The company was lovely (as always) the treats were delicious, the Christmas Carols beautiful and the laughter plentiful! Every year us ladies get together and have a good old fashioned secret santa gift exchange, this year we thought it would be fun to give handmade gifts and it was! I didn't really know what to make so I hopped on Pinterest and and found a fabulous tutorial from Etsy for a ruffled decorative pillow. Although the process was quite labour intensive, I finished the pillow and was very happy with the results! I hope to make some additional handmade gifts this year, I just hope I have time. Are you making any handmade gifts this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment